We are very pleased to launch an innovative new service to provide wider access to our specialist prostate cancer advice and guidance. Patients are now able to book telephone based advice and guidance with Alan Doherty, founding consultant urologist of the Birmingham Prostate Clinic. This new service may suit men who are seeking a prostate […]Read more
- We have undertaken one of the largest prostatectomy caseloads in the UK, having performed more than 3000 operations.
- We have a unique, award-winning online results centre, allowing patients to track and compare their recovery progress.
- Our surgeon Mr Alan Doherty was recently voted one of the top ten prostate cancer surgeons in a Daily Mail poll of urologists.
- Our surgeon Mr Paul Anderson is regularly featured on Channel Four’s Live from the Clinic and Embarrassing Bodies.
- See our consultants in national television documentaries and describing the treatments we offer in our films section
Derek Aucott had GreenLight laser surgery for BPH at the age of 86. He experienced no pain and had a 100 per cent improvement. Mr Aucott from Leicestershire explains why age must be no barrier to high quality treatment
“When I had my first hospital assessment for a suspected enlarged prostate, I was getting up to go to the toilet five or six times a night. At my local hospital, I was seen by a nurse, had a physical examination and was simply told it was very common for men of my age. I […]Read more
By Jessica Burton, BPC advanced nurse specialist in incontinence Like many women of my age, I’ve recently taken up running. I was very interested to hear a comment made by a running friend who had taken part in a half marathon. She described a group of female runners chatting at the starting line, how one […]Read more