I see a lot of patients who come to me when they pass a stone or need to have a procedure to have removal of one. My heart is with them, as they describe the experience as the most severe pain in their life and they wish it will never be repeated in the future. […]Read more
- We have undertaken one of the largest prostatectomy caseloads in the UK, having performed more than 3000 operations.
- We have a unique, award-winning online results centre, allowing patients to track and compare their recovery progress.
- Our surgeon Mr Alan Doherty has twice been voted one of the top ten prostate cancer surgeons in consecutive Daily Mail polls of urologists.
- Our surgeon Mr Paul Anderson is regularly featured on Channel Four’s Live from the Clinic and Embarrassing Bodies.
- See our consultants in national television documentaries and describing the treatments we offer in our films section
“What I’ve learnt from my experience is the benefit of getting to a specialist.” Martin Fell describes GreenLight laser surgery for an enlarged prostate.
“I know exactly when it started because we were at a wedding: on April 14, 2018. As is always the case during a wedding, I was eating and drinking more than usual and ended up going back and forth to the toilet frequently. By the end of the evening, I reached the stage where I […]Read more
Dr Sabarathnam Ananthram is a GP from Redditch who chose Rezum as his own treatment for an enlarged prostate. He explains why and how he has found the treatment.
“I’ve had benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) for and putting off having something done, carrying it around like a baby, always knowing where every toilet was located. The crux came one day when I was driving up to Manchester, which is about a two- hour journey from my home. I knew I was cutting it fine, […]Read more