Rezūm is a major new treatment for the enlarged prostate. A BPC patient explains why he chose Rezūm and the “life-changing” improvement it achieved. I wasn’t someone who needed to get up for the toilet several times at night. What happened to me occurred very quickly in a matter of months: I became unable to […]Read more
- We have undertaken one of the largest prostatectomy caseloads in the UK, having performed more than 3000 operations.
- We have a unique, award-winning online results centre, allowing patients to track and compare their recovery progress.
- Our surgeon Mr Alan Doherty has twice been voted one of the top ten prostate cancer surgeons in consecutive Daily Mail polls of urologists.
- Our surgeon Mr Paul Anderson is regularly featured on Channel Four’s Live from the Clinic and Embarrassing Bodies.
- See our consultants in national television documentaries and describing the treatments we offer in our films section
“Richard King: Greenlight laser treatment for an enlarged prostate has changed my life.” “I think the symptoms of having an enlarged prostate must be quite like losing your eyesight: it is something that gradually creeps up on you, affecting your life in so many ways. I had to give up work, even though I ran […]Read more
Mike Clifford came to BPC because of our distinctive diagnostic pathway. This may have saved his life, finding hidden kidney cancer.
Mike Clifford came to BPC because of our distinctive diagnostic pathway. This may have saved his life, finding hidden kidney cancer. “I started having regular PSA monitoring about ten years ago after a slightly raised result. My PSA readings went up gradually and by the time they reached 9.2, I asked my GP for advice. […]Read more