By Stephen Hughes “I’ve always invested a lot in my health and fitness. In my twenties and early 30’s, I was a Welsh Fell Running Champion and a regular top ten finisher in British races. Although arthritis finished my running career, I was able to maintain a high level of fitness through road cycling and […]Read more
- We have undertaken one of the largest prostatectomy caseloads in the UK, having performed more than 3000 operations.
- We have a unique, award-winning online results centre, allowing patients to track and compare their recovery progress.
- Our surgeon Mr Alan Doherty has twice been voted one of the top ten prostate cancer surgeons in consecutive Daily Mail polls of urologists.
- Our surgeon Mr Paul Anderson is regularly featured on Channel Four’s Live from the Clinic and Embarrassing Bodies.
- See our consultants in national television documentaries and describing the treatments we offer in our films section
What are the latest advances in radiotherapy? Consultant Clinical Oncologist Dan Ford assesses key news from the American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Meeting 2019. What was the major talking point? The recent meeting of ASTRO in Chicago acknowledged and showcased the recent advances in the field of radiotherapy and other areas of disease […]Read more
Why having high-quality nerve-sparing surgery is so important. A patient describes his experience. “I have a Well Man check every year through my employment. I’ve gone along to assessments routinely for the past five years and at my most recent check, everything seemed fine, as usual. But the next day, I got a phone call […]Read more