We are a national centre for prostate cancer treatment and treating prostate conditions such as benign prostatic hyperplasia otherwise known as BPH and prostatitis. We are highly experienced and boast some of the UK’s leading consultant urologists.
Our range of advanced prostate cancer treatment includes Brachytherapy involving the use of radioactive seeds to deliver radiotherapy directly into the cancerous prostate gland. The CyberKnife which is ground-breaking by delivering a much higher dose of radiation using highly accurate technology reducing the number of sessions required from 37 down to just five. HIFU therapy medically known as High Intensity Focused Ultrasound. TomoTherapy which is a type of radiotherapy which combines the best aspects of Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) and Image-Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), hormone therapy and nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy.
We are also experts in the minimally invasive Greenlight laser procedure for benign prostatic hyperplasia and are amongst the few UK pioneers for the Urolift procedure.
To find out more, procedures are detailed below alternatively, call 0870 225 0885.
Treatments for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) – Enlarged Prostate
Treatments for Prostate Cancer
- Brachytherapy Treatment For Prostate Cancer
- CyberKnife Radiotherapy Treatment For Prostate Cancer
- HIFU Prostate Treatment
- Intensity Modulated (IMRT) and Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) For Prostate Cancer
- Nerve-Sparing Prostatectomy
- New Treatment Approach For Patients With Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Is Radiotherapy the right treatment for me?
- TomoTherapy For Prostate Cancer
- Treatments For Advanced Prostate Cancer
- What Would Radiotherapy For Prostate Cancer Involve?
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Surgery for Men with High Risk Prostate Cancer - Extended lymph node dissection
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy
- Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer